Saturday, July 17, 2010

Beautiful Day

As usual, it has been awhile since i last updated you.

What is new in my life?

ALOT OF THINGS.

Almost everything in my life has been new.
I'm kindda going through a detox plan.
Glad to say it's working awesomely well.

Today we went to p.ubin.

After two months of no exercises, 5 hours of intensive cycling really seemed to kill me quite abit.
Not only that, seeing people feeding the wild animals is totally so not healthy. It really made my mood swing.

The quarry is the most beautiful place at ubin! The water is actually blue in colour!
The rocks and stones actually blend in beautifully together with the water and it is really a magnificent sight to behold, especially when the colour combination looks so great.

Dogs were all around us when we were having lunch and obviously, lunch was FANTASTIC. The fried kampong chicky and fried sotong really melts my heart and for once, I finished my lunch. Yummy-Yummmmm!!

The cycle to the other part of the island is the killer and it totally murdered me. I saw many hornbills today as well and I finally get to know that you can find white bellied sea eagles here in singapore.

We stayed till late. We slacked at the chalet, spending time playing volley and disturbing fishes in the lagoon. It great to spend quality private time together at such great ambiance places. The only turnoff: the unending amount of blood sucker, the mosquitoes.

I enjoyed my day alot though it is a rather physical tormenting one.
I wish to go there once more! =)

No comments: